Saturday, July 2, 2016

INSPIRATIONAL STORY Of Patience Hearts Of A Wife

A father tells the story in his daughter, one day an old woman interviewed by a presenter in a show about the secrets of happiness that never break up.


Whether it was because he Cook? Or because she's gorgeous? Or because he could give birth to many children, or because of what?

The woman replied:
"The real secret to happiness of the husband and wife there is in the hands of his wife, of course after receiving help from God. His wife was able to make his home as a haven, is also capable of making it to hell.

Don't you say because a treasure!

Because how many wives of rich Kingdom but was damaged as a result, then her husband left her.

Don't you tell me because the kids!

Is it not many wives who are able to give birth to many children to ten but her husband does not love her, maybe even divorced her.

And just how many wives who cook.

Among those who could cook up a day but even then he often complained about the bad behavior of the husband. "

Then the peresenter else amazed, immediately he spoke up:

"Then what is the secret of her..?"

The woman replied:
"When my husband got angry and explosiveness, soon I was silent with respect to her. I'm with my head full of flavor: sorry.

But do not let Your silent mocking glance accompanied, as a man very smart to understand that. "

"Why did You not get out of the room only..?" shot presenters.

The woman promptly answered:
"Don't You concluding that! Because your husband will think that You run and is not willing to listen to it. You have to be silent and accept everything that he was saying it to calm down.

After he was subdued, I tell him;
' Have you finished? '

Next I went out ....
For he certainly tired and need a rest after removing explosive anger.
I went out and resumed the work of my house. "

"What do you do?
Are you shy away from her and not talk to him for a week or more? "asked the curious presenter.

The woman advised:
"You don't do it, because it's a bad habit. It's a weapon that could backfire for you.

When you shy away from him a week being he wanted to apologize to you, then shy away from him will make him angry again.

Maybe even he will be far more angry than before. "

"Then what are you doing?" asked the presenter continued to pursue.

The woman replied:
"The lapse of two hours or more, I bring her a glass of fruit juice or a cup of coffee, and I told her, please drink.

I knew he would need such a thing, then I talked to her like it never happened before. "

"Are you mad at him?" said presenter with the face of astonishment.

The woman said:
"No ...
And that's when my husband started to apologize to me and he said with a soft voice. "

"And you believe ..?" said the presenter.

The woman replied:
"Ya. For sure. Because I believe in myself and I'm not a fool.

Do you want me to trust him as he was angry then do not trust him as he calmly. ..? "

"Then how about your self-esteem?" pieces of the presenter.

"The prices myself there at the pleasure of my husband and on his assurance to our relationship.

And in fact between husband and wife already there is no such thing as self esteem.

Self esteem what else ..?!!

But before your husband, you have remove all your clothes! "

Source: http://bee-top.blogspot.com/


EmoticonEmoticon